Wednesday, April 01, 2015

30 Before 30 Report

Well, here it is, April 1. Happy Birthday to me. It has been a wonderful year, with lots of goals acheived, a few more to work on, and some amazing memories!

Since I'm not totally done, this will become a 30 before (or while) 30 list. Thanks to everyone that has helped and continues to help me with this project!
  1. Pay off my student loans
  2. Go camping
  3. Get a massage I need this... No excuses on this one.
  4. Ride a motorcycle
  5. Go skydiving
  6. Read 30 new books Almost halfway there. Checkout my Goodreads to see what I've done.
  7. Lose 30 pounds Yeah... still working on this one
  8. Read the Bible And this one. That boook is huge!
  9. Run a 30 minute 5k Not there yet, but closer than when I started.
  10. Leave the country again
  11. Visit all Utah temples 11 Down, 5 to go.
  12. Do a triathlon
  13. See the Grand Canyon
  14. Write and mail 50 thank you notes Still working on this.
  15. Find 30 geocaches
  16. Teach Mackenzie how to make monkey bread
  17. Complete the Love in 90 Days practical program Mostly. I just get hung up on one section.
  18. Unplug for 48 hours
  19. Sew a dress I have the fabric and a pattern! That's a step in the right direction.
  20. Swim in Lake Tahoe
  21. Visit the Dinosaur National Monument
  22. Sing at a Karaoke bar Not sure why, but this absolutely terrifies me. It will happen this year.
  23. See Mount Rushmore
  24. Ride in a hot air balloon Not for lack of trying. This has been scheduled and cancelled multiple times!
  25. Try 10 new restaurants
  26. Swim in the Great Salt Lake
  27. Leave my mark on the Pike's Place Gum Wall
  28. Read Lectures on Faith No excuses on this one. I just need to do it.
  29. Learn to water ski
  30. Make 30 new recipes I have like 25 done. I am not a cook, so this has been hard. 
  31.  

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lacey! I won't be able to finish my 30 Before 30 either. So I'm just going to start a 40 Before 40 list and add all those things to that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impressive list. Way to go! I'm not nearly that motivated. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good. And you'll do even more good while you're 30! :D Happy birthday again :)

    ReplyDelete