Here is my first one: Joy School 1988 (or somewhere close to that). How cute (and blonde!!) was I?!

I was before the time of kindergarten graduation ceremonies, but I did pass that. In fact, I went to full-day kindergarten, so that has to count for something, right? Here is me with Mrs. Wagner, my kindergarten teacher. Please ignore the bowl cut. It was cool back then.
Elementary School graduation happened somewhere in there too. 1996 to be exact, but it seems those pictures have been lost to the void.
However, 8th Grade Celebration (aka graduation) will always be remembered due to this lovely gem.
Then on to college. After 4 years at BYU, I was pretty excited to be done. Jumping for joy with my roommates. Class of 2007
And now, after 20 years of formal education, I am done. (Remind me of that if I ever start talking about getting a PhD.)
MPA. 2013.
MPA. 2013.
And a tremendous THANK YOU to my wonderful parents who have been there for those important moments, but more importantly helped me get there. I couldn't have done it without your support (physical, mental, and emotional).
Thank you for all you do.
And now the traditional parents-flanking-the-graduate poses.






Yay! Congrats! I love this pic :)
ReplyDeleteWait, a link to Joy School? ::impressed::
ReplyDeleteCongrats Master Holmes!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to hear what you're off to accomplish next.
ReplyDeleteYay Lacey! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete