Sunday, February 07, 2010

nothing but a number...

the other day at work (i just started yet another new job) this lady was asking me about my family, and where i fit. after mentioning my brothers, i said i had a sister who was 10 years younger than me and a freshman in high school. another co-worker (boy, probly about my age) was like "you have a sister that's ten years younger than you, and a freshman?" I immediately assumed he thought i was not old enough for that... so i looked at him and said, "what do i look like i'm like 18." I had to leave the room at that moment for work, so i heard no reply. Then later it donned on me... maybe he thinks i look 30! and how could i have a sister ten years younger who is only a freshamn in high school! agghhh! i hope i don't look that old! who knows what he meant... and i guess it doesn't really matter... age is just a number.... or is it?

1 comment:

  1. Lacey Lue!!!! I just found you through Courtney's blog!!! So fun! I'm excited to be a little more updated on your life :)

    ReplyDelete