Thursday, October 29, 2009

travels...

Well... i am back in boise. after forever away, it seems like. so here are my travels...

I went to Minnesota for a marvelous reunion with my friends Kurtis and Julie Tucker. As well as a beautiful introduction to their charming daughter, Sarah.

it snowed. not so prepared for that, as i did not own a coat. but it was so fun to see them and spend time with their lovely family. crazy. don't think i'm ready for all that responsibility, but it was so good to see them both so happy.


I then went via Seattle to Los Angeles. I stopped in Seattle for a job interview, then got stuck there overnight. oh the beauties of flying standby.


Then I went to Los Angeles, for a flash-back reunion with my good friend Karen Sorenson. We were roommates when i lived in LA before my mission. So it was so fun to see here. and also so many of my good friends from G7. I miss it. I miss the beach and the fun. But not enough to live there.

We went to a fun/crazy haunted house. and did lots of 2007 things. Flashback. But then we made some good 2009 memories at Santa Monica.


Then back home for a few days. Lots to catch up on.... then off again.



To San Jose... to see my friend Natasha and her husband and child who i had never met. she got married while i was on my mission. beautiful ocean!! love it. fun times with her and her little family!






All in all... quite amazing adventures. But i just started a pretty fun position with the Make-A-Wish Foundation here in boise. so, i guess i'll be around here for a bit now. welcome home...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lacey,

    Just saw you had a blog on your fb page! Yay! When can we have another reunion?? I loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete