Wednesday, October 07, 2009

life without a job...

it is nice for a day. and today has been that day. pretty much i have gotten a lot of things done around the house. but mostly i have spent my time listening to my new favourite band.... Owl City. I am deeply saddened by the fact that i will be out of town when they come to boise next week. but i guess it's sold out anyway. but i do love their music video for "Fireflies" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4JLa0hbUw
it's just nice to relax in a way I want, and have nothing to do :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lacey! I didn't know you had a blog - just found the link on facebook. I love the song Fireflies. I heard it on the radio a couple of times and had to look it up...I was surprised to find out it was by Owl City. I was SURE it was Postal Service!

    ReplyDelete