I did, however, follow through on my facebook bit. While I had to use it for work (that was part of the deal) other than that, I stayed away. I missed a couple people's engagement announcements, a few event invites (that I heard about through other sources), and some major viral videos (my mom was the one who told me about the Kony video). Nevertheless, it was such a great experience. I realized how much time I really wasted on facebook. Since I have been back on, I have been so extremely overwhelmed by the amount of information in my newsfeed. It's been good to be able to reconnect with people, but I sure don't think I'll be spending as much time on the social network as I used to.
So, while Lent is over, it has been great to have some goals to work on. I think that's a big part of any progression, small, short, manageable goals. On this Easter Sunday, I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to continue to progress. There is no way I can be perfect on my own. It is only through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that I can return to live with my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for His ultimate sacrifice for me.
Happy Easter!

Cool goals; I liked hearing about how they went!
ReplyDeleteOh, and lol @ hearing about the Kony vid from Mom. :)