January
Rang in the New Year at the happiest place on earth with some of the most awesome people in the world.
Quick trip to Seattle for my first niece's blessing.
Love her!
February
Surprised my brother at the SLC airport as he was on his way home from his mission.
Awesome weekend with the whole family.
Awesome weekend with the whole family.
First time in 4 years!
March
Festival of Colors.
The picture says it all.
April
Had a great birthday with a bunch of awesome friends.
May
June
Lots of fundraising events with the Fight For Air Run and the Urban Challenge Utah. Both of which you should all participate in in 2012.
July
I moved into my first real place. And by real, I mean totally unfurnished. I now own furniture.
August
Officially started a new job. I still love it a lot.
September
I finally joined the modern age with my first smart phone.
Rooted for my Cougars in the annual BYU-Utah football game, despite my new affiliation with the U. Sadly, the Cougs lost.
Rooted for my Cougars in the annual BYU-Utah football game, despite my new affiliation with the U. Sadly, the Cougs lost.
October
Went to Boise to watch my awesome sister rock her socks off in the DIII marching band competition. On which trip my car turned over to 100,000 miles.
November
December








Sounds like a great year! Hopefully I'll be able to see you in 2012! : )
ReplyDelete